SoCal’s Premier Wedding Catering Company
First of all, thank you for making us a part of the most important day of your life. Over the years we have learned so much about what makes a successful wedding. That is why we take them very seriously. It is extremely important for us to educate you and be one hundred percent transparent about every little detail that goes into your special day. Many caterers will tell you what you want to hear. Not ask you the proper questions and let you aimlessly navigate without asking you the questions that you had no idea to ask. That is where we step in.
Use the information on this page to help you on your journey
WEDDING PIZZA CATERING MENU OPTIONS:
First off we arrive 3.5 to 4 hours before your wedding. There are many variables and multiple vendors loading in on your wedding day. We seamlessly communicate with your venue and coordinator to make sure that everyone is on the same page. We always go to bat for you and voice any and all concerns with all parties involved, request load in times and timelines from your event coordinator, as well as conduct a site visit sometimes months before your event. We also provide a COI and insurance information to your venue.
· APPETIZERS AND COCKTAIL HOUR are very important for your guests after your ceremony. Mostly so that everyone can arrive, enjoy some libations and because your photographer is usually taking wedding photos of you and your bridal party/family during that time, as lighting is best. Not to mention because of travel, sometimes destination weddings have people that are hungrier than normal. We suggest at least a couple appetizers. And don’t worry we will send our captain to deliver you a VIP platter. We have an exceptional service staff to assist with tray passed appetizers and we also facilitate placed stations as well. We do offer signature and custom stations that are not on our menu. Just ask! We are always on time and properly staff your event so your guests are able to enjoy your event. Our prices might seem slightly high for appetizers. They are not per piece. But unlimited so we NEVER run out during your cocktail hour.
· SERVICE STAFF AND BARTENDERS – Over the years we have grown our service staff to provide an exceptionally distinctive guest experience. Based on your needs we provide the proper amount of service staff. But at the same time we don’t like to gouge you with too many. Bartenders will come ready with their proper tools and help setup the bar. Servers will usually assist with table setup, placed stations, appetizer stations, and buffet setup. Pour water and refill drinks. Maintain tables keeping them clean by bussing. Fold napkins as your guest step out to the restroom or dance floor. They assist with cake cut and coffee service. And stay till the end of the night until the last guest leaves to properly break down your catering rentals and service ware to prepare pickup for your rental company. We always try to provide an engaging and personal experience as well as exceed your guest expectations by doing something special when given the opportunity. We do not do a hard setup or breakdown as there is normally a setup crew from the rental company and coordinators as well as a striking crew.
· SERVICE TIME AND TABLE RELEASING – Not to worry. Our pizzas cook in 60 seconds and we fit multiple in the oven at one time. We have experience with events up to 6000 people. We suggest that after cocktail hour you have a 30-minute gap in seating, speeches and toasting. This enables our kitchen to get setup after cocktail hour to begin dinner service. To give you an example we have done weddings for 225 people fed in 1hr. Once again it is very important to properly staff your kitchen. We also suggest a Salad and/or Pasta to go along with your meal. Also we can’t stress enough that your coordinator or DJ does not release the whole dining room at one time for buffet service. We will coordinate with them before and the day of to make sure they are properly releasing tables.
· LATE NIGHT SNACK – Imagine you are at a destination wedding in the hills of Malibu. Your guest have driven from far and away and have most likely danced off the meal they have been served hours before. Not to mention celebrating with cocktails. The nearest food and water might not be near. We strongly suggest a late night snack. Ask us and we can provide it for you. We have done taco bars, french fries, grilled cheese sandwhiches with tomato soup, and much more. If you don’t see it on our menu… Chances are we can make something simple for your guest at the end of the evening.
· FINAL WALK THROUGH – We never leave without saying good bye, making sure all of your catering rentals are broken down. We check with you, the site manager, venue rep and coordinator. We appreciate your business till the end. Every venue has different rules from trash to parking and we want to make sure that we do it all till the end. Our ultimate goal is for perfection.